Treasures on Etsy

I don't know about you, but I could easily spend my entire day bouncing back and forth between Pinterest and Etsy. Those sites are black holes of time... and magic. I know some people have mixed feelings about both because they have the potential to be discouraging and depressing.  If you're in the wrong mood, you could look at all of these wonderful crafts, projects, DIYs, styles, homes, products, businesses (and on and on and on), and think "why can't I just figure it out like all these beautiful people"? I for one choose not to look at them this way. I see so much possibility and potential. I see hours of fun things to do, projects to work on and thousands of way to make my life and home and family better. I can't even count the number of times I've used both for help or inspiration, not to mention one-of-a-kind products to buy. I consult Pinterest and Etsy literally every single day. It's hard to believe there was a time when I had neither at my disposal. What the heck did I do?

Anyway, I'm happy to be part of them today - an Etsy shop and Pinterest account where you can find all of the lovely things we're working on. You can find the links right on this blog! We add to the inventory every week so if you're like me and are already there every day, check out what we have going on this week.







No comments