Cameo Quilt Pattern

Today's the day that the Cameo pattern is released!  I loved making this quilt.  It was my first project when our Bequest fabrics arrived, so I'm a little sentimental about it.

It was quilted by Dara Tomasson of Stitched Quilting Co.  in Nanaimo BC.  She used Aurifil 50wt to quilt up this beauty!




 I enjoyed designing the centre block.  I tried out a few faces before I decided on this one, but also in the pattern, I teach you how to make the centre block a silhouette that means something to you!  You can use the guidelines to make the face of someone you love.  I'm dreaming of making the silhouettes of my kids into four pillows for the couch, or a family tree quilt, including a few generations.

Batting is Hobbs Tuscany wool, my forever favourite. 

Pattern is in stores, and also our Etsy shop, where you can buy an Instant Download of the pattern, or the printed booklet.  A full size pattern of the centre block is included in both patterns.  I'm so thrilled to have this pattern out in the world, and I'm excited to see where your creativity takes you with this pattern!




No comments