Potter's Wheel Quilt Along WEEK SIX

It's here!  EASY WEEK!

How will you use this week?  Catching up?  Taking it easy?  Getting ahead?


No matter what, I hope it's a good week for you!

I've got my blocks up on my design wall, and my quilt is a puzzle nearing completion, as I decide which fabrics to fit into the spaces.  As I'd mentioned before, I'm doing a gradient and I decided the best way to approach this planned gradient was to sew the curves, then pin the pieces to my design wall, get an idea of what else I need, then assemble the blocks.  Each block will have a specific place in the quilt.  So I'm hoping the first half of the week will be catch up, and the second half of the week will be about getting ahead for me!



I'm so amazed at the finished quilt tops!  Some are even quilted already!  Incredible!



If you're still not sure how you'd like yours Potter's Wheel quilted, here's another option!  Dara from Stitched Quilting Co is also offering to take Potter's Wheel quilts as well.  Her speciality is free motion quilting, and any of my free motion quilted quilts have been done by her.  So, she's offering the same deal as Sheri - 25% off batting and 10% off  quilting - the only difference is this, Dara is able to quilt either a panto, or free motion quilting.














Also, GIVEAWAY!
We'll have to wait until next week for pictures and more details, but here's what I can share about the final giveaways!  The Grand Prize is a fabric bundle from C+S that releases this weekend at Quilt Market, and since Cotton + Steel haven't shared a sneak peek of these fabrics yet, I still need to keep it a secret.  But I'll tell ya!  I'm SO in love with these prints!  You're going to love them.  You'll get them months before they're in stores, too!

How's that for motivation?!?  Keep on sewing guys!  You can do it!

Also, we have three other awesome prizes from three other inspiring sponsors so stay tuned for next week's blog post!

Have the best week guys!  Keep on encouraging each other, and thank you for all the kind words shared about the pattern!  You guys are the best!



No comments